The Story of Your Life: Journaling for Creative Release and Reflection
Sessions starting soon!
- One 90-minute workshop, live online
- Recording available for on-demand listening
- Sharing stories
- Journaling toolkit
Edge of Yesterday books available at special discount price Payments accepted via cash, check, credit or PayPal Checks made payable to WordsWork Communications, LLC
Why journal? In going inward, we find the hidden clues to better understanding who we are—and how we would like to show up.
We’ll break it down to give you a toolkit to open up to your creative self and continue your practice once the class ends.
The toolkit is packed with:
- The science of myth and storytelling as essential to our humanity
- Access to tools to deepen healing through creativity
- Strategies to get started
- Tactics to find time to keep your practice alive even in the most challenging of times
Robin Payes is author of the Edge of Yesterday teen time-travel adventure book series. She leads STEAM-enrichment programs and workshops through EOY Media.