Here's how it works:
- Entries must be submitted digitally through our submission form or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries from artists, writers, makers, photographers, producers and creatives under 18-years-old must be signed by the entrant's parent/guardian, thereby granting permission for their children's creative submission(s), age, first and last name to be published.
- Submission deadline is rolling with special contests announced periodically.
- Social media entries submitted with the #eoymystory hashtag will appear in social media streams on the site. Should entrants wish additional consideration for longer-form media submissions, they must contact email@example.com for details.
- Finalists will be contacted via email.
- Qualifying works will be featured on Edge of Yesterday's Make the Story Yours publishing platform (MSY), in promotional materials and on social media.
Additional MSY Rules:
- Open to artists, writers, musicians, videographers and makers projects.
- Open to anyone 18-years-old and younger.
- Only one entry per person.
- All entries must be the entrant's original, unpublished and previously unproduced work.